Application: it is main
ly used for peeling horse bean, soybean, pease, lentils bean etc.
Features: the beans peeler has advantage of compact structure, high efficient, ideal peeling result, etc. At the same time the peeler utilizes combined air flower to separate the shell and seeds in order to reduce the crushing ratio and increase the peeled quality, meanwhile it also avoid the dust pollution, improve the working surroundings.
Working principle: There is one set sand dies installed internal machine, one is fixed, another is moving, the beans pass through the high speed moving die, the hard shell will be taken away under the strong friction, then the complex material enters into the vibrating sieves for separating, the air fan will suck the shells and then the clear peeled seed(in half) flow out from another side of peeler.
1. Power: 5.5kw-main motor
0.37kw-vibrating sieve’s motor
2. Diameter of die: 500mm
3. Peeling ratio: 98%
4. Separating ratio for shells and kernels: 98%
5. Capacity: 1-1.5ton/hr
6. Weight: 500kgs
7. Size: 600*1500*2200mm
Note: The above data would be changed depend on the category of beans
Manual & Maintenance
Step 1. Please check if there is any impurity in the machine before running the peeler, the correct turning direction should be clockwise(please reference turning arrow). The material could be feed once the machine run normally; when stopping the machine, it should let it peeling the material completely, thus make the next time non-load starting easily.
Step 2. Adjust the distance between dies: first open the strobe which is marked turning arrow, there will be a small door appear under the dies, pick up the pin(U type) on the die's base, fix the base, turn the pulley by hand, the clockwise direction will cause the distance large, count clockwise will cause the distance small, generally the distance will be changed 1mm once you turn the pulley one cycle. Please put the U type Pin back the key and fast it by bolt.
Step3. Separation of shells and seeds: There is a air strobe on the feeding pipe to control the air volume to reach to the satisfied purpose of separating.
Step 4. Please ensure to install ground wire outside of machine, in order to avoid the electricity leakage and accident.
Step 5. Please maintain the machine in periodicity, once every three months.
1. The hard impurity, such as stone will damage the die, so please ensure to take the hard impurity by sieves before peeling processing.
2. During the machine is working, the hard impurity will accelerate the die's wear, the surface will get uneven(fig.1), it will cause the peeling break ratio increasing, and make capacity low.
If above circumstance occur, please use diamond grinding wheel to process the die(like fig.2) and ensure the die's surface smooth.
3. Please pay attention that the distance and clearance similar between upper and down dies.
The die's installation and adjustment the distance
1. Disassemble the feeder, cover of upper die and grinding base;
2. Install the dies;
3. Open the aside sheets;
4. Sign a symbol on the upper die, turn the down die, watch the turning of down die, ensure it parallels with the symbol on upper die, that means the distance between the upper and down die is similar. If it doesn't parallels with the upper symbol, please add a slim sheet on the grinding base, it will make the down die parallels with the upper die.
5. At the same time, you can also adjust the 6pcs 10mm bolt on upper cover to ensure the distance similar.
Low peeling ratio
Moisture content high
Reduce the moisture to 13%
Distance too large between dies
Adjust the distance
High crushing ratio
Feeding too much
Control the feeding volume
Distance too small
Increase the distance
Uneven surface of die
Process the surface
Low moisture content
Add certain moisture
Include shells in the kernels
Block on exit
Drain the material
Block on air fan
Include kernels in the shells
Too much air volume
Open the wind door
Related Industry Knowledge
- How long should the reverse osmosis...
- New trends in the development of fo...
- The trend of the innovation of food...
- The wide application of food machin...
- Market change of baked food machine...
- What is the convenience of beverage...
- A course of installation and use of...
- Precautions for drilling machine op...
- Development direction of packaging ...
- How to improve the packaging effect...
- Essential points of operation of wa...
- Instructions for use of dishwasher
- Instructions for use of bulking mac...
- Dual Head weighing package machine ...
- How to use hydroponic fodder machine
- Zipper bag/spout bag rotary packing...
- Vertical powder packing machine
- Gas furnace adjustment
- Automatic Cutting Machine Operating...
- how to use hydroponic fodder machine